To begin using the family tree, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the box that has your name on it.
- Select Add.
- Once you select “Add”, it will ask you to select the relationship of the person you
are trying to add. Select the person’s relationship to you (e.g. mother, father,
husband, wife, etc.)
- Click on the box of the person you have just added and start entering their
information on the left sidebar (i.e. Name, Date of Birth, FH diagnosis, etc.).
- You may leave some or all information blank if you do not know the answers.
- The more information you provide, the more we are able to tell you about the
pattern of FH in your family.
To delete a person from your family tree:
- Click on the box that has the name of the person you want to delete.
- Click “Delete” on the upper left sidebar.
To share your family tree with others:
- Select “Share Your Family Tree” to send a link of your family tree to your friends,
relatives or anyone else you would like to share it with. They will be able to view
your family tree but they will not be able to make any changes to it.